Friday, March 4, 2011

My OWOH Prize Has Arrived!

I am the lucky winner of these gorgeous floral notecards from Pat at Images Through an Open Window
Be sure to stop by Pat's blog to enjoy her fabulous photography!
















I took these pictures out on our glass-enclosed porch. As you can see, Angel couldn't help peeking and sniffing at them, lol!
















Angel approved, and decided to sit and gaze upon these sweet images =)

















Thanks for this wonderful gift. Thanks to Lisa at A Whimsical Bohemian who organized the OWOH event... and thanks to all bloggers who participated!! Kathryn

6 comments:

  1. I love the cards! If I didn't collect aceo's, I think I would collect cards! Oh, I love Angel too! Beautiful kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cards too =) They are so soft and pretty. We have two black cats, Angel and Venus...and we love them to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so happy that both you and angel approve! it was such fun participating in the OWOH event! happy friday night...i know i'm enjoying it with slippers on and a nice cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! And they look kitty-approved. Which is always good! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last picture of Angel. Nothing is more important than kitty approval :-)

    ReplyDelete