Monday, January 31, 2011

The Gothic Heart

Here's my entry into the February Sea Gods Artists/Mermaid group challenge.

SOLD

Visit my Mermaid and Dolphin Gallery

Here are the other entries for the monthly Sga(Sea Gods Mermaid Artists) group. The theme is gothic mermaid valentine's day. Below are links to a few entries of my fellow Sga Group artists. Hope you enjoy this fabulous fantasy art! :

Gothic Vampire Mermaid by Elisa Chong

Goth Mermaids by Dawn Russell

Vivi-Anne by Maigan Lynn

Dark Heart by Jade Bengco

Gothic Valentine by Amber Day

My Heart is Whole by Jessica Faerie

7 comments:

  1. Kathryn she is so pretty and I love the colors. A mermaid, a heart and a rose...who can ask for more that that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now This is cool Kathryn!! I REALLY like this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jan :) The theme was "Mermaid Goth Valentine", but I just had to make her pretty, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you love it, Stacy =) I was trying to make the heart look like glass with a glowing light inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm visiting from the paint party but got carried away with your past posts,, your work is beautiful ,, I'm your newsest follower,, such lovely work,, I also checked out your Etsy wow, you are a busy person!

    ReplyDelete